DarkThrone Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dogs

3 posters

Go down

My dogs Empty My dogs

Post  Owacya Tue Feb 12 2008, 11:49

Many years ago i saw in dog show red small dog with funny big ears and very short legs. When i came back home i started to look for informations about this dog breed: about their health (short legs and long spine can make problems with movement especially when dog is older, as we can see in dahschunds), about obedience and character. I started to read all informations i could find about this funny looking dogs. I found this is dog from herding group, ppl "made" this dog to help them with cattle. This small funny dog can herd big cattle group with no problems! They are very fast and alert, short legs help them to keep out of harm from cow kicks, the same role play their big ears. As almost all dogs from herding group they are very sensitive to humans: always ready to work, never boring with work with human, very sensitive to human feelings and mode, very fast learning and love ppl children. Their character is awesome: really big soul in small dog. And almost none health problems: no allergy, no problems with movement in older age, no aggression.
Later i bought my 1st girl: OLINKA Leosia z Krakowa... she is Welsh Corgi Pembroke. She is "dog of my life". I had many dogs before but noone was so lovely, cute and.... my. She is my shadow and i love to be with her. Even now, when i am writing, she is lying on my legs under the desk Smile I feel we are connected with invisible bungee Rolling Eyes When we are outside i dont need to use dog-lead cause she always know where I am and she never wanna run from me. For Welsh Corgi there is no more important things on this world than "their" human.
This is her picture.
My dogs Olisiawpeluszce2ah1

I started to take her to dog shows. I didnt interested with this at first time, but I promised this for Olinka's breeder. He told me: u must take this girl for dog show, cause she is very good looking, good movement, she will win. And he was right Smile We both (me and Olinka) loves shows now. She try to do her best always on the show, me also. And believe me, this is very funny for us both Smile As far she got all Polish Titles she can get. So i decided to mate her. And my work as dog breeder started...

Here u can see Olinka with her 1st son - Offset Lisie Pysie Smile
My dogs Olisiaioffset4dzien3zo4

1 year ago i decided to mate Olinka 2nd time. I found very nice "husband" in Finland, so we made long sex trip to this beautifull country Twisted Evil After this meeting Olinka gave me 4 very good show quality puppies. One girl from this litter is Junior Polish Champion and I hope she will win more more shows in the future, cause she is awesome corgi.

When Olinka was 2 years old i decided to buy 2nd girl. She is corgi too, but another corgi Smile This time i bought Welsh Corgi Cardigan. At first moment this is very hard to see differences between Welsh Corgi Cardigan and Welsh Corgi Pembroke, they are very very similar. Cardigans are bigger, had stronger muzzle, front legs have another, outward position. And cardigans have different character than pembrokes. They are more independent, faster, they always wanna win and never give up Smile
Cardigans
are typical herding dogs- they love working. Coperating with owner is
such fun for them and they are easy to teach. But its very important to
try different excersices with them as they can quite fastly become
enaught of boring ones. They are very happy of their lifes (always!)
and they are not agressive at all. They are full of temperament,
inteligent, bright, but never nervous. As most of shepherds they are
perfect dogs for dog sports like Obedience, Agility and working with
them is pleasure of coperating with such smart dog. Cardigans just love
to be in the centre of attention. They also know very quicly what humor
their owner has in the moment. From dogs which are funny little
goblins, they can evaluate for a silent, nice dog who will keep the
head on his sad owner's knees. Cardigans don't have problems in
contacting with other animals and dogs as well but this are relations
King- subordinate where cardi is King...of course:).

Here u can see my welsh Corgi Cardigan girl.
My dogs Blusiaon4

We bought her in Holland, was long and nice trip Smile She got pedigree name ARIAN Arglwyddes but we gave her name Blunia at home (cause one eye she has blue). She doesnt like shows as much as Olinka does. She prefer to run, jump in forest, she doesnt like show crowd and noise. But i took her to the shows also to know if she is good enought to mate her. She gave me nice surprise when she was 3rd on World Dog Show last year Smile Biggg succes really and I am very proud of this.
Here u can see me and Blunia on this show Smile Omg I was sooooo happy bounce
My dogs Blu3miejscebz3

As u can see she has strange colour - this is blue merle. Unfortunately this colour is connected with semilethal gene. This means I can't mate her with another blue merle male, cause puppies can be deaf and blind. So i found for her nice black and white male, now I am sure all puppies will be healthy Smile
Here u can see her "husband" - Ti Amo Controversia (nice name he has I love you - his name means "I love u" ahahah)
My dogs Tiamofot200609gv5

Now I wonder: is she pregnant or not? Smile I feel yes but Im not sure yet...

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12 2008, 12:09; edited 1 time in total
Owacya
Owacya

http://www.lisiepysie.republika.pl

Back to top Go down

My dogs Empty Re: My dogs

Post  Owacya Tue Feb 12 2008, 11:59

and here u can find film from Westminster Show:
here welsh corgi cardigan http://video.westminsterkennelclub.org/player/?id=216269
and here welsh corgi pembrokes http://video.westminsterkennelclub.org/player/?id=216269#videoid=216413

u can see funny dogs in action Razz
Owacya
Owacya

Back to top Go down

My dogs Empty I saw them:>

Post  hewij Wed Feb 13 2008, 11:50

I have seen your lovely dogs 2 years ago:> They are very kind and funny
I remember 1 of them has certificat " BEST BITCH " buhahahaha
hewij
hewij

Back to top Go down

Post  Owacya Wed Feb 13 2008, 12:56

ahahah yessss, they both got this certificate Razz
Owacya
Owacya

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsSoul Wed Apr 02 2008, 14:32

great job maya

you really good as breader. too bad u cant study vet now

i know the feeling when ur dog is like a family to u.my Flick is like my little daughter to me . she always stay with mum. but she also a typical labrodor " eat more . poo more " . when i take her out free run . i need to keep her away from rubbish . when i work . she stay at home inside . never ruin house or bark. ( had good training ^^)

wish u have happy time with them

DevilsSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Owacya Wed Apr 02 2008, 21:25

thx for good words, Susan Smile
atm i wait for puppies.... Blunia will start deliver soon Smile i think 4 days , maybe 2 days....
her stomach is very big, so i think many kids inside....
ill let u know when puppies will be outside Razz
now u can start to keep money for one hahhahah
Owacya
Owacya

Back to top Go down

Post  Owacya Fri Aug 29 2008, 22:33

I bet you all forgot about my Blunia's pregnancy Smile
Anyway, I'll tell you Wink
She gave me 7 cute puppies! She couldn't do it without my help, because 2 of them (I mean puppies) stuck...
But it was not first time for me to help with delivering kids Wink so we did it!

I gave them all names started from B (maybe some of you remember I was asking everybody to help me find funny names for dogs).
So, may I present to you my puppies:

BEZA Lisie Pysie (she lives in Warsaw, Poland, her names is the name of polish super sweet cake made from eggs and sugar. She is more sweet then her name even Wink

My dogs Bezuniafl4

Second girl who lives in Poland is Bromba. Her names is from children book in polish. She is very strong and independent girl Smile No sweet at all Smile she is like small tornado (as her owner told me heheh)
My dogs Anetka0991lb9

Third black girl got name Bierka. 'Bierka' is children game.... in this game kids use to play with small, long sticks... Bierka was very thin and long from the first day, later we noticed she couldnt walk... I tryed to help her (massage and special excercises) and at the age 8 weeks she could walk and run almost normal, so I hope she will be completely healthy. But one day she started to suffer a lot, she was screaming, running like crazy... Vet couldnt save her life... Sad

Last black puppy was a male. He was biggest and he love to eat, so I gave him name Bekon (Bacon in english). Unfortunatelly his new owners asked me to change this name and now he is Bosman Wink
My dogs Bosmanplde6

In this litter Blunia gave me 3 blue merle puppies also. I was very very lucky, because this is very rare to find beautifull blue merle. They all very fast found new owners, all not in Poland.
First was BIEDRONKA. Biedronka is polish name of small bug (latin name Coccinella septempunctata). BIEDRONKA lives in Czech Republic. She has one eye brown and one eye blue (same as her mother, my Blunia).
My dogs B4ho2
BAJER, her brother, lives in Russia. But tomorrow I'll see him, because we have big dog show near Warsaw and I know he will come Smile Bajer means many things in polish language, for example:
bajer = lie
bajer = something super, something amazing
bajer = telling sweet words to girl if u want her to fell love in you Wink
Bajer has both eyes blue, but in one he has small brown dot Smile
My dogs Bajerekby2

and last is my favourite BLUES.... he is so so so so wonderfullll dog... I was crying a lot when I gave him to new owners Sad He lives in France... He has both eyes clearly blue. On this picture he is 8 weeks old.

My dogs Blues9cx8
And now he looks more like adult dog (4 months age):
My dogs 20080810011bd0
Owacya
Owacya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: