DarkThrone Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vista

3 posters

Go down

Vista Empty Vista

Post  trash Sat May 24 2008, 10:14

hiho all Smile

dunno if any of u besides me are vista users, but if u are, i gotta suggest u dont download service pack 1. it seems the kal hackshield is not compatible with this new update. after i downloaded, i was out of kal a couple days and tried everything i could think of to get it to work. i did alot of searching online too and only found other people with more problems, never any solutions. (kal is also not the only game with hackshield vs. vista sp1 problems)
the only fix i found was to uninstall the update. i really didn't wanna do it but i guess i'll have to wait until inixsoft pulls there head out of their...umm...well u know. it seems they are more concerned with new ways to buy kalcash (paypal), than they are making their game run smoothly. Evil or Very Mad
trash
trash

Back to top Go down

Vista Empty Re: Vista

Post  kikii Wed May 28 2008, 23:43

i have vista...but yeah kal not working with sp1 except with 64 bit version so far what ive heard and kal doesnt even support 64bit vista ^^

kikii

Back to top Go down

Post  Renatus Thu May 29 2008, 07:58

kikii wrote:i have vista...but yeah kal not working with sp1 except with 64 bit version so far what ive heard and kal doesnt even support 64bit vista ^^

You can run Kal on Vista 64 bit??? Explain explain!!!

Renatus

Back to top Go down

Post  trash Thu May 29 2008, 16:43

i read that somewhere...can't remember where though. some peeps get kal to work with 64bit vista even though it's supposedly not supported. and yeah, 64 bit sp1 too. sorry i cant remember where i read that, i did soooo much searching when i was having problems.
trash
trash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum