DarkThrone Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

treyman5000

3 posters

Go down

treyman5000 Empty treyman5000

Post  trash Mon Mar 24 2008, 16:37

hiho all

many of you probably know my son plays a char named treyman5000. well, he was hacked this last friday. he somehow got a keylogger on his pc, probably from a private server. we thought he got the virus off the comp that had stolen his information, so he logged the kal website and changed his pass so he could try and play again. after he ran some more scans he found the real virus with the keylogger hiding in the hackshield for kal. but it was too late. the hacker now has his secret number from when he changed his pass. the hacker currently has total control of the char as he has changed the password. Sad

i just wanted to warn anyone that might see him and try to say hi or something. it's not trey. we will try and call kal and hopefully get this resolved, but until then it's best to not have contact with treyman5000.

please all, be very careful if you play with private servers. we can't say for sure that is where it came from, but it is very likely in my eyes. i've always told him to stay away from them, but he's a teenager so what can you do.... they know everything at that age.
trash
trash

Back to top Go down

treyman5000 Empty Re: treyman5000

Post  Kwartai Mon Mar 24 2008, 17:33

I follow the story, you told me.... Have no words for that....
Wish him GL and when I can do somthing I will try to help him where I can.....
And for you too Trash.... Behave when you see the char online... doenst bring you anything to get angry at him (he only will laugh... guess that are ppl without any feelings) .... Try to stay calm !!

Grtz Astrid

Kwartai

Back to top Go down

Post  ZaHnFee Mon Mar 24 2008, 18:52

Hm Trash, real real sorry for your son. Thats bad Sad I think its the badest thing what can happend to you when you play a game . got hacked. I really hope i will not be in this situation but i can understand your feelings now. And now the hacker has his SCN too... damn Shocked
Tell me when he has an answer from kal and when we can help you with money or stuff.
Moni

ZaHnFee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum